NOTICE! COMING SOON!
We are currently installing a new ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM and overhauling our website. Please check back again soon to make your reservation. Cabins are not available for rent until June 1, 2022.
Our rustic rental cabins are clean, non-smoking and have fully equipped kitchens. Located just south of Alpine, Arizona on the Historic Coronado Trail (Hwy. 191), come and relax among towering pines and open meadows!
At an elevation of 8,050 feet, Alpine is situated at the eastern end of Arizona’s popular White Mountains, is surrounded by the beauty of the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests.
Mountain lakes and swift running streams dot the countryside where Ponderosa Pine, aspen and fir dominate the landscape. Four distinct seasons offer something for everyone in our outdoor paradise from quiet relaxation to a myriad of recreational activities. Stay in our mountain cabins and leave the stress of hectic city life behind while you fish, camp, hike, horseback ride, cross-country ski or just relax and soak-up the serene beauty where wildlife abounds and bald eagles soar.
Our rental cabins are situated in the cool forest. This is an Arizona that bears little resemblance to the sun-blasted deserts of southern Arizona. It’s characterized by Douglas-fir and ponderosa-pine forests, green meadows with elk and pronghorn antelope – away from the crowds and into wild and open space. Some of the most spectacular scenery in the Southwest awaits the forest visitor on the two million acres of the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests. The Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests are truly an oasis from the heat and concrete of southwestern cities in the summer and a snow-season paradise during the winter.
Although your Cabin is marked as unavailable to other parties at the time you complete a Cabin Reservation Request (either by phone or using our online system), your Reservations will not be considered booked until your security deposit is received. All deposits must be made in US Funds or with a valid Credit Card and must be received within 5 days after your Cabin Reservation Request has been submitted. All deposits made with personal checks must first clear the bank to secure and book your reservation. Any remainder of your payment is due immediately upon arrival and check-in. All major credit cards are accepted.
- Although your Cabin is made unavailable to other parties at the time you complete
a Cabin Reservation Request (either by phone or using our online system), your Reservations
will not be considered booked until your security deposit is received
- All deposits must be made in US Funds and must be received within 5 days after your
Cabin Reservation Request has been submitted
- All deposits made with personal checks must first clear the bank to secure your reservation. If mailing a check, please send to: Alpine Arizona Cabins, P.O. Box 453, Alpine, AZ 85920
- Any remainder of your payment is due immediately upon arrival and check-in
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted! ** Please note that valid credit card cancellations require a 7% charge for to cover the Credit Card company costs.
To avoid overbooking, we must remove our cabins from the market when you request your reservation, so please make every effort to inform us if you are unable to arrive on your reserved dates.
Please read the following carefully!
- Only when your notice of cancellation is received by us 2 weeks or more in advance of your scheduled arrival will the reservation deposit be returned to you.
- If the reservation is canceled after the 2 week time frame your reservation deposit will not be returned to you.
- If your cancellation is due to conditions out of your control, you may reschedule your stay for a later date, based on cabin availability.
No Show, No Call Policy
If you are a “No Show” on your scheduled date, or if there is a failure on your part to inform us of a delay or change from your scheduled arrival time, your deposit is automatically forfeited to us and the remainder of your scheduled stay will not be honored.
There is a two night minimum stay required for all rentals, with the following exceptions:
- Four night minimum stay required during Holidays: for example Memorial Day,
Independence Day, and Labor Day.
- Four night minimum stay required for hunters during scheduled hunts.
A 5% discount will be given if payment is made with check or cash.
One time non-refundable pet fee of $50.00 required. Maximum of 2 pets suggested per cabin.
Greater number of pets allowed in the cabin will be decided upon at our discretion.
An additional non-refundable fee of $20.00 per pet will be charged for greater than 2 pets.
Coronado Trail Cabins
25304 Highway 191
Alpine, AZ 85920
For mailing via USPS:
Coronado Trail Cabins
P.O. Box 453
Alpine, AZ 85920